Your dental practice website matters. With the fast-moving technology of mobile devices and Internet search, having fast and nicely designed dental websites may be the difference of patients finding you or going to your competitor.
Getting to the root of your practice online
Social media and influencer marketing have created a buzz among templated marketing companies that promise to deliver more leads and increase traffic. Although a marketing campaign is essential for any business, your website is the foundation for local SEO and your digital storefront.
Building a luminous dental website
Good dental websites that rank better are built to be fast and functional, and designed with a mobile-first approach. When building a dental website, a combination of visually striking images should balance with functional parts to make your practice online more efficient.
Here are ten tips every dental website needs:
- An about page. Every prospective patient wants to learn more about their dentist.
- A clean, modern layout. Avoid distractions and make call-to-actions easy to find.
- Responsive web design. Your website should work great on any size device.
- Contact request forms. Making an appointment throughout your site should be quick and easy.
- Include a Google map of your location with driving directions.
- Put your social media links on the footer. You work hard for web traffic, don’t lose them by adding near call-to-actions.
- Optimize your title tags and meta descriptions using competitive keyphrases.
- Make your services easy to navigate. Organize general and cosmetic dentistry treatments.
- Include patient education like procedure videos, FAQs, and insurance.
- Include a before and after patient gallery of your work.
See our latest dental website.
Building a Patient Education Center
An online patient center helps make your practice more efficient and reduces internal staff hours. By including common FAQ’s, including digital patient forms, and having a resourceful website helps make a better patient experience.
Veneers for Your Website
Patient referrals are still the best lead source for your practice. From refer a friend programs, to patient loyalty memberships, we can develop a customized solution to help grow your practice.
Smile, we could help
With over 7 years of building dental and medical websites, we have the experience to bring your practice to the forefront of the latest dental web design advancements to help drive more traffic and get more patients.
Let’s collaborate when you’re ready to ready to start a project that gets results.