A cut above the rest
In a sea of Instagrams, Snapchats and Facebook posts, it is more important than ever to have a website that encompasses an organizational end point for your salon. An optimized and mobile-first website is the best way to sync your salon.
Build something new, or redesign something old
Shortcuts to beauty success. Every great hair salon website needs the following to stay a cut above:
- Responsive hair salon websites that looks great on every device.
- Lookbook – Very much like a surgical artist, or a runway fashion designer, you lookbook is your body of work. From your most creative hair recipes, to the much-deserved red carpet blow-out, your lookbook will speak directly to potential clients, 24/7. Categorize dimensional color and balayage treatments, and show it off on any device, anytime and anywhere.
- Detailed service menu – Every hair salon website has a menu of services. But, does every hair salon have a menu of services? Toner, glazes, base bumps and root touch-ups are what you do best, but potential clients need to find what you do best, so having a detailed menu of services increases your chances of better online visibility. Having a descriptive menu of services may be the difference for a local searcher looking for your salon, or your competitor.
- Blog – Hosting a curling event or a group blow-out session? Sourcing events from your self-hosted website builds impressions for today and also tomorrow.
- Local search – The key element of your business. Your salon website should be built and optimized for local searches, making them more attractive to search engines for greater online visibility.
High-end hair salon web design without the pretense
With extensive experience in web design for the beauty industry, our web developers and designers understand that beauty is your trait, we’ll build a beautiful website that diffuses visibility and gets more clients.
Let’s collaborate when you’re ready to ready to build a beautiful salon website.